Don't know your tyre size? Click here to find out how to get your vehicle's tyre size.
*All prices listed are manufacturer recommended retail price including GST - contact your nearest TYREPLUS Dealer for local price.
|WHEEL SIZE||TYRE SIZE||LOAD RATING||SPEED RATING||PATTERN||COMMENTS||RECOMMENDED OE FITMENT||RRP Inc. GST|
|16"||205/55R16||91||W||PRIMACY HP||Zero Pressure||$289.00|
|17"||225/50R17||94||Y||PRIMACY HP||AO||Audi A4||$299.00|
|17"||225/45R17||91||W||PRIMACY HP||Zero Pressure,||BMW 3 Series (E90), Z4 (E85)||$341.00|
|18"||235/45R18||98||W||PRIMACY HP||Extra Load||Honda Accord Euro||$369.00|
|19"||275/35R19||96||Y||PRIMACY HP||Zero Pressure, *||$699.00|
Lasts 25% longer
- MICHELIN Primacy HP lasts 25% longer* on average compared to its principal competitors.
*Based on results from tests carried out in 2005 and 2006 by independent testing centres (TÜV Automotive, TÜV UVMV) on tyre sizes 225/55 R16 W and 205/55 R16 W purchased on the open European market.
Brakes shorter in the wet
- Up to 2m shorter braking distance compared to its predecessor, MICHELIN Pilot Primacy.
Perfect Balance of performance Thanks to ASM optimization
- A new research process integrating three essential mechanisms used to balance a tyre's performance, known as ASM: Architecture (structure), Sculpture (tread pattern) and Materials.
- The result is an unprecedented balance of performances without compromise.
Mileage & Comfort Thanks to the Supple yet rigid construction
- For the first time, a supple yet rigid tyre design has been implemented: a supple structure to ensure that the new Primacy HP has a very large 'contact patch' area, combined with a rigid tread pattern to ensure the rubber touching the road is operating at its full potential.
Safety Thanks to ElastoSport compound
- Using exclusive Michelin rubber mixing technology, the tread materials are composed of a unique combination of ElastoSport, derived from the sport segment, and full silica.